Followers

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Mr & Mrs - Time to Celebrate

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I am sooooo excited as I am off to see my good friend Deb in Florida today.

There will be a couple of blog posts a week while I am away but if you want to keep in touch with what I am doing whilst away you can check my Facebook profile as I will try and post as much as I can.

I hope you all have an amazing 4 weeks and look forward to catching up with you all when I get back home at the end of June!

Today I am sharing a card with you using the new lamination stamp set called Cheers from 


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white base card.
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card to base card.
3. Stamped the image and sentiments with Versamark onto white card then embossed with WOW silver embossing powder.  I then used Generation INX red for the lamination part of the stamp which is the wine.
4. To finish off I made a double bow with silver ribbon and added a clear gem cabochon.

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!


14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda. I'm just iffy to look up what a lamination stamp is, lol. Have a great holiday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, a great card hun. Have a great holiday and catch up with your friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Linda. Hope you have a wonderful time. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Linda,
    have a great time.
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Linda.
    Hugs,
    Em xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your trip, my friend. This is a wonderful card for a wedding or an anniversary or, with a different sentiment, for nearly any celebratory occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Linda, lovely design, have a truly brilliant holiday, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So elegant card, perfect to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Card Linda, love this design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx